Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook For Android Tablet Ui ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Teams adverses -> Presentation des teams
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yolovikin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook For Android Tablet Ui Répondre en citant

Facebook For Android Tablet Ui
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The best part about this little trick is normally you’d need root to fine tune your DPI settings, with this feature now available in Android N’s developer options, there’s just one more reason to keep your device stock. if ((getResources().getConfiguration().screenLayout & Configuration.SCREENLAYOUTSIZELARGE) == Configuration.SCREENLAYOUTSIZELARGE (getResources().getConfiguration().screenLayout & Configuration.SCREENLAYOUTSIZEXLARGE) == Configuration.SCREENLAYOUTSIZEXLARGE ){ //in tablet } else { //in Phone } shareimprove this answer answered Dec 19 '13 at 13:42 Abhijit Muke 6331931 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You can do something like this in your manifest to decide for which you want to make your app shareimprove this answer answered Dec 19 '13 at 13:35 keshav 2,99511022 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You can follow Google's recommendations and use fragments. (I don't downvote questions fyi so this isn't me) –OceanLife Dec 19 '13 at 13:28 Using relative layout will save you some time –Hitman Dec 19 '13 at 13:28 Thanks for the advice. Here are the steps: Open the Settings app Scroll down to About phone Tap Build number 7 times (you’ll see a prompt counting down taps to unlock Press back to go back into main Settings menu Select Developer options which now appears at the bottom of Settings Scroll down and select Smallest width (under the Drawing category) Your current DPI setting will be displayed — write that down somewhere Change the value to whatever you like (the bigger the number, the smaller the UI) BEFORE AFTER For our Nexus 6P, the smallest display size setting normally available was 484 dp (small). I really have not known I must type all the my code that I tried do before asking. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. At first glance, it may look legit but on closer inspection were definitely seeing a whole lot more wrong with this one. rev2018.1.10.28332 . About Contact Advertise Privacy Policy Sign-up for the Droid Life Newsletter 2018 Droid Life Website Murmur Creative . Its a really lame thing to do by Facebook, but hey, it is what it is. Phandroid.com, 2007-2018 . I will try out this. Email Address Frequency - Select -XDA News DailyXDA News Weekly Subscribe 0% Complete READ THIS NEXT Honor View 10 CES Contest Winners 0 Comments Huawei Mate 10 Pro is coming to the U.S., but not on AT&T 0 Comments Huawei Announces Honor Open Source Program for the Honor View 10 Please enable JavaScript to view comments. I started this 6 months ago and pretty much straight away was bringing h0me at least USD 83 per/hr &. It is almost impossible to answer because it all depends on your project. I corrected my mistake. By changing the smallest width setting to 560, the UI looked we were holding a tiny Nexus 7. .. You can adjust these notifications from your Android, iPhone or iPad settings:iOSTo adjust your mobile push notifications on your iPhone or iPad:Tap Tap Notifications > FacebookTap Allow Notifications to turn on notifications from Facebook. carriers T-Mobile, especially John Legere, is not afraid to let everyone know when they do something better than the other carriers. XDA Labs Labs is an independent app store that gives developers full control over their work. This should make for easier browsing among your friends status updates. Marina . Menu FORUMS Apps, ROMs, Customization ANALYSIS Editorials & Opinion Analysis Reliance Jio in 2018: What to Expect from Indias Fastest-Growing Carrier First Look: Team T-Force Night Hawk DDR4 & Cardea m.2 SSD Hands-on with the ZTE Axon M A Compelling Modern Dual Screen Smartphone How Google Camera HDR+ Improves the Image Quality of Xiaomi Budget Phones Xiaomi Mi A1 XDA Review: Android One and Xiaomi Hardware Result in a Delightful & Affordable Stock Experience Opinion Developments Discuss Xda news Tasker v5.1 is out with Oreo-specific changes and removal of the Accessibility Service Dish Network Receivers Gain Support for the Google Assistant Samsung Bixby Will Soon be Able to Count Calories in Food Motorola Releases Android Oreo Kernel Sources for the Moto Z2 Force Google Camera Port with Portrait Mode now works on Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, and Note 8 (Exynos) Tutorials How to Potentially Fix Lag Issues on Android Wear 2.0 Smartwatches How to Legally Install Unsupported Android TV or NVIDIA Shield Games on any Android Device Download the Official Star Wars: The Last Jedi Wallpapers from the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition Enable Google Pixel AR Stickers on the Nexus 6P, OnePlus 3/3T, and Xiaomi Mi 5 How to Bypass Animal Crossing Pocket Camps SafetyNet Bans How to Unlock the Bootloader and Root the Huawei Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro LOGIN Jump back in Remember Me? Forgot your password? Login with Google REGISTER Takes just a sec! NOTIFICATIONS: 0 Unread Private Messages 0 New Mentions 0 New Post Quotes 0 Incoming Friend Requests 0 Social Groups Join Requests 0 Social Group Invitations 0 Unread Picture Comments 0 DevDB Updates 0 My Devices Click “Add Devices” to add your devices for quick access here! Add devices Options Logout Welcome, search plus search plus Forums Analysis Reliance Jio in 2018: What to Expect from Indias Fastest-Growing Carrier First Look: Team T-Force Night Hawk DDR4 & Cardea m.2 SSD Hands-on with the ZTE Axon M A Compelling Modern Dual Screen Smartphone How Google Camera HDR+ Improves the Image Quality of Xiaomi Budget Phones Xiaomi Mi A1 XDA Review: Android One and Xiaomi Hardware Result in a Delightful & Affordable Stock Experience Swappa Swappa is XDA's Official Marketplace Buy and sell gently used phones Sell with no fees Buy safely XDA Deals Tip Us . For more Information Open this& {} Back to Top . I'm having trouble installing the latest version of the Facebook for Android app.If you're having trouble installing the latest version of the Facebook for Android app, try these troubleshooting tips:Check to see how much space is available on your phone or tablet: Open your Android's settings.Open your storage settings. For the full list of titles, hit up the post! 7 morevertPhandroid is for sale closePhandroid is for sale (and 5 historic moments) Its been a great ride, but its time for someone else to takeover the torch at Phandroid and Android Forums. Android Ns hidden DPI setting activates a tablet UI on your phone +53,483 . Are you a developer? Terms of Service More info Advertise Contact Rules Suggest Content Security Privacy Policy XDA App Root Any Device Copyright xda-developers. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android user-interface navigation-drawer or ask your own question. Almost all apps need certain permissions to run on Android, and we use these permissions to run features in the app. You may need to use a different code from 32655 (FBOOK), depending on your country and carrier.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Below, you'll find a list of some of the permissions we request for the Facebook app, as well as an example of how we use each one. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. From here, you can see what's new with the app and install the latest version.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo 5a02188284
facebook loginyahoo.co.ukdownload aplikasi facebook untuk sony ericsson w910ihow to permanently delete old facebook accountfacebook in uc browserfacebook imagenes de chatyou must login first. get facebook mobile and browsehow to delete facebook account not deactivateandroid facebook app alternativehow to search for pictures in a facebook conversationt l charger gratuitement l 39;application facebook pour pc

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Teams adverses -> Presentation des teams Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation